Why should you paint your home? Most people might think it is because of the good look of the house. They are partially correct; having good looks of the house is not the only reason why you should paint your home. Let us discuss some of the points briefly:
· Better aesthetic: Aesthetic means concerned with beauty and taste. After some time, everyone gets tired of seeing the same color of the house. Everyone just feels like they’re old even if you love the color, it is just a matter of time before you feel exhausted looking at the same every day. When the house is renewed or re-colored, it gives a good feeling to the person. Every time you see something new, you get a little happier.
· Increase home value: When evaluating the value of home, it is likely to increase if the paint job was done recently. Approximately, if you had a major renovation in the kitchen a few years ago but did not do any paint job in a while, you are most likely to get 80% ROI of the initial investment. Suppose, I had renewed my kitchen for $10,000 5 years ago, now the value of that kitchen is $8,000. However, if you do paint job time-to-time, the initial ROI on investment is approximately 141%, which means investment of $1,000 will be valued as $1,410. Surpassed $410 is the Net Value of the kitchen, and so it is like getting paid for investment.
· Better curb appeal: Curb appeal means a better sale deal. If your house is painted properly, and when a buyer sees the exterior of the house, he does not have to check the interior and bargain price for the house. Painting home gives an aesthetic feeling to the buyer.
· Protection against outside environment: Nature can be cruel on your home. Rain, wind, Snow, fire, insects, and tornadoes are just a handful of elements, which can potentially destroy/ damage your home. Why am I talking about it here? What is the point? Well, the right paint can supposedly resist all of this. Think paint as a protection/shield against outside environment. Just like some paints provide protection against heat, dust, and rain.
· Identification of Insect damage: Insect can cause a lot of damage if the house is built with wood. Insects eat the woods and cause a lot of damage and huge expense repairs. By painting, you can identify the insects and can stop them.
· Increase lifespan: By painting a house, it can increase the lifespan due to protection against the outside environment.
· Less cost: At last, painting is the least expensive mode of renovation. Choosing the right contractor might cost you less than $1,000 for exterior renovation. Whereas, in other types of renovation, it costs more than $1,000 as per the requirements and size of renovation.
When you decide to paint your home, just know it is not that easy to just take color and slap it on the side of the wall. It takes a number of procedures to follow to do the job perfectly. Hiring a contractor is not going to cost you much more than the cost of color, so find someone who has enough experience to do the job correctly. We @DASH provide you with accurate information and with the best interest of yours, accurate information that helps you in determining your final choice. Find someone with long experience, keep your home bright, and shine. Stay tuned for more!