· How can you secure your home? With better lock security of course.
· Let us understand the current availability of technologies in locks:
Ø What is lock security?
In simpler terms, lock security is the technology or a mechanical object on a door that cannot be opened without a key and is used to secure our home from intruders.
Ø Different types of Door Locks:
1. Knob Locks: Knob locks are the most common door locks used for security. Lock cylinders are located in Knob lock itself. It is easy to break with a hammer or rock. Therefore, it should not be fitted on the main door.
2. Cam Locks: Cam locks consist of an arm that rotates when the key rotates. This type of locks are used in desks, file cabinets, etc. In fully constructed furniture, they are invisible so they create a sense of security that attracts a lot of customers.
3. Deadbolt Locks: It is similar to ‘Knob Locks’. However, lock cylinders are located in the knob itself and this is not present in the deadbolt locks. There are three types of Deadbolts: “Single Cylinder” ; “Double Cylinder” ; “Vertical Deadbolts”.
4. Pad Locks: Pad Locks are not attached to a door. They come in different types like: Keyed & Combination. Nowadays, “Bluetooth Padlocks” are also available.
5. Mortise Locks: It is similar to Deadbolt locks but much more powerful. Mortise locks are handpicked for external doors.
6. Keypad Locks: Keypad locks are attached with a numerical keypad and it can be opened with the right number of sets/password. Some keypad locks also consist of key holes as an alternative option.
7. Smart Locks: Smart locks is a developed version of keypad locks. Some smart locks consist of a key/ keypad but they have an additional technology of locking/unlocking doors through mobile phones.
Ø Now you know about the different types of locks, but how are you going to stay protected from burglars and intruders?
Don’t worry, DASH On Duty got you covered. Here, at DASH On Duty, we provide professional and talented #locksmiths. DASH On Duty provides every type of lock service to secure you and your home. There is a saying…
”Lost a key and Tired? No problem! Find a key at Dash Services”.
We provide qualitative and decent service by being available at your doorstep within minutes.
Ø Let’s have a look on how Dash Services can help you in a need:
Upgrade your door locks – It is better to have mortise locks on the main door considering it is difficult for intruders to break-in. Having deadbolts at doors is important in order of security. In addition, when in need, change the locks to smart locks. They are the most powerful locks.
Here is where Dash Services come in handy!
Dash Services can help you with the process of changing locks and building up security. At www.dashonduty.in we provide talented, trusted and verified locksmiths to help you as per your need.
So now you can…Stay safe out there! Stay safe in there!